Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 November 2011

Treatment Photography - In Solitude

Treatment Photography

1. Type of production and brief details on Subject/Concept:
I will be capturing in solitude photographs. It will consist by capturing these images around Crawley town areas and a few quiet parks, I will also search for any trees or plants, flowers on the interent in order to get a few ideas for my project. I will also see and look out for flowers on its own in an open area in which it is on its own and will represent in solitude photography, and in relevant to this I will also look out for people whom are on their own, and ask their permission. In addition to this I will also look out for any buskers, which will then show off that how separate and alone their really are. This will also show off my creative in solitude photography, I could also use the studio and get a few shots from there and pose some in solitude shots.  

2. Facilities: What facilities do you need for this project list all including software and hardware for the whole project: 
The facilities I will need is my camera which it Canon 450d, possibly a tripod and a spare micro sd card, just in case the memory gets full up. I will also need to use  software’s, in which it will enable me to edit my images if needed, a software that I will use is adobe photoshop, this will consist of me cropping my images, delete any inappropriate background. But, overall I shall not over do the image as it will show that I have manipulated the image. It will also be useful to afford a studio, where I can get a few models and do some in solitude photographs in the studio. Also a good computer like a imac and the printer should be ready to use and available for editing the pictures that I have taken, I could also print my pictures in HD resolution in order to get a better result. 

3. Finance: If you produced this project outside of the college you need to show how much would it cost to hire the equipment that you intend to use:
If I were to do complete this project in a week,then these equipment will cost as follows
  • Canon 450d camera - £100.83 for a weekly hire
  • Canon Lens - £80 
  • Laptop 15" Mac book - £134.00 
  • HP Printer Deskjet - £120 
  • Refill Ink Cartdridges - Black & White - £13.99
                                     Colour - £16.99 
  • Tripod - £80 
  • SanDisk 8GB Card - £8 for a weekly hire
  • Photo Editing Software Adobe Photoshop - £23 for a monthly rent
4. Contributors: Who do you need to help this for you project? This includes talent and crew.
In this project, I might need help with how the settings and how the camera operates, I might also need help help with the shutter speed and how it works, also I would need the camera myself to get a improved idea that how the camera works and functions. I will also experiment with my models to get into different poses for my in solitude photography. 

5. Presentation: How will you present the pictures? Will you include a soundtrack, think about copy write issues etc.
Once, I have captured my in solitude images, then I shall present it in a powerpoint presentation, this is because that it will be timed and we would see the images in a certain time, I will also consist of a background soundtrack, the type of soundtrack I might need is an emotional song that can convery in solitude photography and I think that the song and the pictures should go well with each other, that is how this will work. If i do use a well known soundtrack then I will clearly show this on my prestentation and clearly say that there is "No copy infrungment is intended and it is used for entertainment purposes only", something which is along these lines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment